Monday, June 25, 2012

May Prayer Letter from the Hubbard Family

Dear Praying Friends,

Our time of departure has come! On June 15, my family and I left the country with
one-way tickets to Peru! We have anticipated this for many months and are very
excited about crossing “the Jordan River into the Promised Land.” There is much land
of which to take possession.

Our last two months have been jam-packed with activity. In May our entire team
came together for a month of training, teaching, strategizing, and prayer. We had the
opportunity to discuss in length our plan of reaching the city of Lima, the country of Peru, and ultimately the continent of South America. We’ve established our core
principles on which every part of the ministry will hang. We ended the month with an
ordination and send-off service. How honored I was to participate in the ordaining of my own men on the team. I believe in Team Peru. I believe this team is a group of the most skilled men and ladies and greatest Christians that could be found. How humbled I am that they would follow me to the “uttermost parts of the earth” for the cause of the Great Commission.

At the end of May, I left for Peru to establish our first family. The Foust family arrived in Peru on May 31. Zach and his family are here now helping with preparations to receive the rest of the team. He has been such a tremendous blessing helping me get my family established. We are now anticipating the Martins, who will join us on the 19th. Then three more families will join us July, two more in August, and the last in the fall. We will get the families acclimated during the remainder of the summer.

Although I will start the church almost immediately upon my arrival, our Grand Opening and big push will happen in September. On September 1, a beautiful property will become available for our use for the church, ACE Christian school for our children, and our college. It is awesome to see how the Lord has been opening doors for us. Next month I’ll share how the property became available.

We serve a great God, and I am so honored to represent Him and you on the mission field. Thank you for your faithfulness in prayer and support. Without you, this would not be possible. I am very anxious to translate your investment into souls saved and churches started. I love you and thank God for you.

For His Glory,

Dan Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment